All of our services are free and confidential
If your unsure about your pregnancy or possible pregnancy, we provide:
- Pregnancy tests
- Accurate information about:
- Referrals to medical care and community support agencies, if requested
~ Prenatal development
~ Relationship and life style choices
~ Methods and risks of abortion
If you find yourself in an unplanned pregnancy, remember, you don’t have to have everything figured out today. You have time to explore all the resources at your disposal and to make an informed decision about your next move.
We want to help you process your thoughts and questions to come up with a plan that you can feel confident about.
If you’re a new parent, we provide:
- Information about fetal development and childbirth
- Maternity clothing
- Help with baby items such as clothing, cribs, car seats and more through our Earn While You Learn program
For women who have been impacted by abortion and are seeking emotional and spiritual healing, we offer:
- Individual lay-counseling in a non-judgmental, safe environment. You’ve been through some hard stuff and made a difficult decision. We can help you understand your feelings and how to proceed from here